See More. Store More.
Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk surveillance drives are tuned for 24×7 workloads in capacities up to 10 TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3x that of a desktop drive and IS ready to record up to 90% of the time while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The innovative ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments helping to ensure your business can always have a formidable layer of protection.
And SkyHawk Is Vigilant
- Built to record 90% of the time supports up to 64 cameras
- Up to 10 TB or 2,000+1 hours of HD video
- 180 TB/year workload rating, 3× the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- NVR ready drives deliver robust drive design for multi-drive environments
- Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan
- 1. HD video stream measured as a Mpeg-4 H.264 satellite and 30fps 2MP HD security or 10 Mb/s
Use the Video Storage Selector to find the best hard drive. For more information, refer to the Surveillance
Drive Selection Guide or Surveillance System Application Guide.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive
surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawks RAID-optimised hardware, keeping drives and systems
in the field longer.
- NVR ready design enables reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives*
- Robust drive design in a RAID environment maintains drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
Stay Secure and Be Prepared
Be prepared for the unthinkable with a 1-year Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan. Under the
protective wing of SkyHawk, vandalism, viruses and accidents are no longer the end of the world.
- Fast and easy recovery process data can often be restored in 15 days or less
- Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
Ideal for : DVR or NVR systems with multiple drives and HD cameras:
optimized to improve reliability, reduce costs and support video analyticsCapacity : 6TB
Cameras Supported : Up to 64
User Workload Rate : 180TB/year
Mean Time Between Failures : 1M hours
RV sensors and RAID Support : ✓
Cache Memory Installed Size : 128 MB
Hard Disk Form Factor : 3.5 in
Hardware Connectivity : SATA 6.0 Gb/s
Item Dimensions : 4.01 x 5.79 x 1.03 in