Solid State Drive Technology Inside Your SSHD
SSHD technology uses the right amount of ultra-fast NAND flash (the same type used in SSDs)
to increase system performance. Seagate Adaptive Memory technology effectively identifies
the most frequently-used data and stores it in the NAND flash. The results give you greatly
- improved boot times, application loads and overall system responsiveness.
- Eliminates the firmware complexity of SSD + HDD
- Innovative integration improves system reliability and data integrity
- No special software required; installs and works just like a typical hard drive
All the Desktop Capacity You Need
With SSHD technology, there is no need to trade capacity for high performance.
The Seagate Desktop SSHD is available in 1TB, 2TB and 4TB capacities, giving you
plenty of space for all of your digital video, HD DVDs, photos, video games, and mp3 music files.
Affordable & Reliable SSHD for Your Desktop
SSHDs fuse the strength of SSD and HDD into one affordable and powerful hybrid drive.
Youll be surprised at how little you have to pay to get SSD-like performance in your
And since SSD fuses the strengths of both HDD and SSD technologies, you get the
combined reliability of both in a solid state hybrid drive product.
Easy, Low-Cost HDD Desktop Upgrade
SSHD provides a great way to breathe new life into an older desktop computer.
- SSHD provides a great way to breathe new life into an older desktop computer
- Get performance you never thought possible, at a fraction of the cost of SSD
- Cost-effective way to add capacity while improving productivity and satisfaction
- Easy, do-it-yourself upgrade solutions available.
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty