See More. Store More.
Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk surveillance drives are tuned for 24×7 workloads in
capacities up to 10 TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect firmware, SkyHawk helps to
minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3x that of a desktop drive and
IS ready to record up to 90% of the time while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The innovative ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on,
24/7 surveillance environments helping to ensure your business can always have a
formidable layer of protection.
And SkyHawk Is Vigilant
- Built to record 90% of the time supports up to 64 cameras
- Up to 10 TB or 2,000+1 hours of HD video
- 180 TB/year workload rating, 3× the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- NVR ready drives deliver robust drive design for multi-drive environments
- Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan
1. HD video stream measured as a Mpeg-4 H.264 satellite and 30fps 2MP HD security or 10 Mb/s
Use the Video Storage Selector to find the best hard drive. For more information, refer to
the Surveillance Drive Selection Guide or Surveillance System Application Guide.
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives and never miss a
frame, even in harsh environments. SkyHawks extreme workload rating, low power consumption
and NVR ready design can improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk can also reliably
perform in operating temperatures from 0°C to 70°C while tarnish-resistant components
offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems.
Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawks RAID-optimised hardware,
keeping drives and systems in the field longer.
- NVR ready design enables reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives*
- Robust drive design in a RAID environment maintains drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
Stay Secure and Be Prepared
Fast and easy recovery process data can often be restored in 15 days or less
Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate