Monochrome printing at only 45¢ per page
Why the Epson K100?
Epsons latest innovation gives you K100 monochrome inkjet printers designed to deliver high-quality prints with reliability and savings, the perfect solution to your home and office printing needs.
Save more with low running cost of just Php 0.45* per page
Gain impressive long-term savings and significantly reduced operational costs with the printing efficiency of Epsons latest inkjet model. Its high-capacity ink cartridges make printing monochrome documents highly affordable at only Php 0.45* per page, up to 70% lower cost per page than monochrome lasers.
*Refer to tech specs for details
Reduce paper wastage with built-in duplexer
Built-in duplexer provides convenient double-sided printing at a fast speed of 8ppm, reducing both time-consuming frequent trips to the printer and the hassle of manually flipping paper, and improving efficiency and cost savings. Minimize the burden on the environment as you improve efficiency and cost-savings.
Optimize workgroup productivity with laser-like printing speed
With a print speed of up to 16ppm for monochrome text and 37ppm for drafts, you cut down significantly on waiting time. Printing quick-reference documents has never been this fast and easy.
Extend paper handling capacity with easy-access front tray
The easy-access front paper tray with high capacity paper handling capability up to 250 sheets makes paper loading convenient and reduces time spent on refilling.
Work efficiently in group with built-in Ethernet connectivity
Share your printer amongst multiple users at home or within the office. An array of functions and duplex printing, can be used more efficiently with Ethernet connectivity.
Maximize productivity and savings with high page yield
Through the use of two black cartridges, the K100 inkjet printers produce a 2,000 page yield that helps keep your operating costs as low as they can go.
Cut down your operation cost
Built with Epsons proprietary Micro Piezo technology, this inkjet printer lets you print with energy consumption of approximately 18 watts* only, significantly lower than that of conventional laser printers.
* Based on K100 on printing mode ISO/IEC 24712 pattern
Assured quality with Epson DURABrite® Ultra Ink
Enjoy long-lasting, high-quality prints that are smudge, fade and water resistant
Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink, an all-purpose ink for everyday printing, promises vibrant monochrome prints that last. Superior printing quality is now possible with this revolutionary smudge, fade and water resistant ink.
Enjoy greater savings with Epson cost-effective INKdividual cartridges
With Epson cost-effective INKdivdual cartridges, you can now maximize usage of your ink cartridges when you replace only the depleted one, considerably reducing your printing cost in the long run.
|Ink Type||Epson DURABrite® Ultra Ink|
|Max. Print Resolution||1440 x 720 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Min. Ink Droplet size||2pl|
|Print Speed||MAX BLACK DRAFT TEXT - MEMO (A4)*1:|
|Approx. 37 ppm (Draft)|
|BLACK DEFAULT TEXT (A4)*1: Approx. 16 ppm (ISO Default)|
|Connectivity and Compatibility Specifications|
|Connectivity - Wireless||No|
|Interfaces||USB: Hi-speed USB - Compatible with the|
|USB 2.0 Specification|
|OS Support||Windows XP / XP Professional x64 Edition / Vista / 7|
|Mac OS 10.4.11 or later|
|Supported Card Slots||No|
|Memory Card Backup||No|
|Ink Cartridges Specifications|
|Paper Handling Specifications|
|Max. Paper Size||8.5 x 44|
|Max. Paper Capacity||Output Capacity:|
|50 sheets, A4 Plain paper (Default Text - Memo)|
|40 sheets, A4 Plain paper (Draft Text - Memo)|
* Cost-per-page (CPP) was calculated with Epson published yields*3 based on the ISO/IEC 24711 tests and using the 137 ink cartridge MSRP. Actual ink cartridge price may vary and Epson does not guarantee the CPP.
* 1 Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode,10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing on host computer.
* 2 Supported Paper for each market should be confirmed by referring to following Epson Specialty Media Chapter
* 3 The quoted yields are for two 137 ink cartridges of Epson monochromatic products K100/K200 and were estimated using ISO/IEC 24711 tests in default mode and single sided continuous printing methodology, using the monochrome test pattern provided in ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yields will be lower with higher-density images, hot or dusty conditions or less frequent printing. All ink cartridges are used for printing and all-in-one maintenance, and all ink cartridges have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the replace cartridge signal.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice.
Located in the Philippines!