1. Pen may be sold separately.
2. Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
3. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers of software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intels numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4. Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
5. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
6. Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280x720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100% played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
7. Transfer rate may vary. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HPs component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
8. USB Type-CÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ and USB-CÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
9. 4K content required to view full 4K images.
10. 4K optional on select models only
11. Available on 13 diagonal models only.
12. Quad speaker available on 15
13. Optional privacy screen available on select 13 models with FHD display.
14. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
15. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using shut down command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the laptop, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP Spectre 2-in-1 and HP x2 PC models.
16. Available on select 13.3 Spectre x360 SKUs.
17. Ports may vary based on screen size.
18. Memory solution may vary on screen size and configuration.
19. The IR thermal sensor available only on select 13.3 Spectre x360 models.
20. Processor option may vary based on screen size and configuration.