Effective June 1, 2016 all participating Lenovo products will now be supported with ADP (Accidental Damage Protection) + (2) Years Extended Warranty* ( automatic with Ideapad 500, Y700, Y50-70, Y70-70 Touch, YOGA 3 Pro,YOGA 500 YOGA 900, Z50-70, Z50-75, Z51-70).
* optional Lenovo 2 years Warranty Upgrade may be purchased for P3699 for the ff series: G / U / IP100/ IP100s / IP300 / IP500 and Yoga 300.
What is ADP?
Lenovo’s Accidental Damage Protection gives you the peace of mind to know your investment and budget are protected from the hassles of unexpected repair expenses. It covers accidents beyond the system warranty and protects your PC from nonwarranted operational or structural failures incurred under normal operating conditions.
Services are carried out by Lenovo trained technicians, using Lenovo approved parts in certified repair centers. If the PC is not damaged beyond repair, the end users’ own PC is returned. If repair is not possible, the entire system will be replaced at no additional charge!
WHAT’S TYPICALLY COVERED?
Accidental drops, spills, bumps, and structural failures incurred under normal operating conditions or handling, electrical surges and damage to the integrated LCD screen.
• Your system accidentally slips off the table and the LCD screen cracks.
• An electrical surge causes significant damage to your PC’s hardware during a lightning storm.
• The coffee spills on the keyboard and the extent of damage is unknown.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED?
Cosmetic damage3, theft, equipment loss, intentional damage and misuse, failures due to usage outside of normal operating conditions, parts intended to be replaced by the customer, or fires. Any data loss or interruption of business. Damage to peripherals or third-party products, even if sold by Lenovo.
-The outer case cracks but your system still operates effectively.
• You’ve left your PC behind on the subway.
• The system is used in the rain, and you lose an entire day of productivity because your PC no longer functions.
-The stylus or battery is misplaced
Located in the Philippines!