Buy Now, Pay Lighter
Gift-giving becomes more affordable this holiday season with HSBC's Card Installment Plan1.
From November 01, 2013 to January 31, 2014, enjoy HSBC's longest and lightest zero interest
installment deals ever.
Take advantage of the lightest way to pay this Christmas. Purchase the latest gadgets and
appliances at 0% interest on installment up to 36 months2 and enjoy easy-on-the-pocket monthly
Win Back What You Spent
Plus, get a chance to win back up to PHP1 Million of what you spent with HSBC's 12 Gifts of
Christmas Raffle3 promotion.
HSBC Credit Card. The One Card for Home and Away.
Don't have an HSBC Credit Card yet?
1Terms and conditions apply.
2Terms and conditions apply. Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 10021, Series of 2013.
3Terms and conditions apply. Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 7221, Series of 2013.
2013 Members Only Sale and Store-Level Christmas Promo
Terms and Conditions
- The "Members Only Sale" (the "Sale") and Store-Level Christmas Promo (the "Promo" or the "Promotion") are open to all HSBC credit cardholders of good credit standing.
- The Sale will be held on November 04 to 16 , 2013 (the "Sale Period") at the Glorietta Activity Center, Palm Drive, Ayala, Makati City.
- The Sale will be held by HSBC and its partner merchants, open and exclusive to all existing HSBC credit or debit cardholders and HSBC clients to be invited by HSBC ("Guests").
- Cash or other credit or debit cards cannot be used for the duration of the Sale.
- Non-HSBC cardholders who are companions of an HSBC cardholder and who are not minors may be allowed access to the Venue upon application for an HSBC credit card at the Venue entrance and submission of related documentary requirements. All applications are subject to HSBC's credit approval process.
- During the Sale, cardholders who will purchase with an HSBC credit or debit card issued in the Philippines will be eligible for the discount and/or freebies on selected items of participating merchants.
- The Store-Level Christmas Promo will be from November 01, 2013 to January 31, 2014 (the "Promo Period").
- Under the Promo, Eligible Cardholders will be entitled to purchase from participating merchant partners select items at 0% interest over 3, 6, 12, 24 or 36 months provided the Eligible Cardholders charge the purchase to their HSBC credit card. Tenors to be offered are at the discretion of the partner merchant.
- HSBC's Card Installment Plan Terms and Conditions apply to the extent not inconsistent herewith:
- HSBC's Card Installment Plan ("HIP") is the installment facility of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited ("HSBC"), which allows an HSBC credit cardholder ("Cardholder") to purchase selected goods and services from accredited HIP merchants in the Philippines using their HSBC credit card ("the Card") and pay for the same, together with applicable interest and other fees, on installment basis. In certain instances or promotions, HSBC may, at its sole discretion, allow the Cardholder to convert into installment transaction purchases made using the Card at non-accredited HIP merchants.
- The Cardholder agrees that HSBC may at its option require a minimum purchase amount to qualify for HIP.
- The Cardholder agrees that the beneficial title to the goods purchased through HIP, including any and all replacements, accessions and accessories thereto, shall remain with HSBC until the total HIP installment price is paid in full. The Cardholder shall, in the meantime, possess and hold the same in trust for HSBC.
- The Cardholder agrees not to alter, return, pledge, mortgage, sell, assign, pawn, lease or part with the possession of the goods without the prior written consent of HSBC and until and unless the Cardholder shall have paid the total HIP installment price including all other charges that may arise out of the purchase.
- The Cardholder acknowledges that the total HIP installment price plus any Interest ("Handling Fee") from the installment purchase shall be deducted from the available credit limit on the HSBC credit card account at the time of approval, but shall be posted at Statement billing / cut-off date in fixed equal monthly installment amounts on each statement of account. The entire monthly installment amount shall form part of the Minimum Amount Due on each statement of account. The Cardholder shall have the option to pay the Minimum Amount Due, every month. If he does so, or if the Cardholder revolves any portion of the Total Amount Due in any given month, this shall be included in the computation of the Finance Charge and Late Payment Charge (if applicable) for that month. The Cardholder shall be liable to pay these charges, plus any applicable taxes and charges required by the government thereon, over and above the applicable interest due on the installment transaction. The finance charges, at HSBC's prevailing rate, will be levied using the average daily balance method upon the Cardholder's opening balance and all new transactions posted, including any applicable fixed monthly installment amount and interest thereon, within the statement period accrued from the transactions' posting date until the end of the current statement period.
- The use of the Card in connection with HIP shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions governing HSBC's Credit Card Products to the extent not inconsistent herewith.
- The Cardholder's availment of HIP shall be considered his/her acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and such amendments hereof as may be made by HSBC and advised from time to time.
- HIP cannot be availed of in conjunction with ongoing HIP Merchant, other HSBC credit card and/or government promotions.
- In case of pre-termination or cancellation of the HSBC Card Installment Plan transaction before the end of the chosen repayment period, HSBC reserves the right to charge to the cardholder's account a processing fee of Five Hundred Pesos (P500), whichever is higher.
- All Items shall be covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty, if any.
- Eligible Cardholders must maintain their HSBC credit card in good standing throughout the Promo Period. The Item on 0% installment transaction will form part of the total outstanding balance due on Eligible Cardholder's account statement. If, at any time during the Promo Period, an Eligible Cardholder's HSBC credit card is cancelled either by the Eligible Cardholder himself or by HSBC, or if the Eligible Cardholder is delinquent in the payment of any amount due on said credit card, the entire outstanding balance, whether billed or unbilled, on the installment shall become immediately due and demandable.
- All matters and disputes relating to this Promo shall be subject to the final decision of HSBC and its partner merchants with the approval of the DTI.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 10021, Series of 2013.